Thursday, May 1, 2014

Talk About... Lost and Found

About 2 years ago, I lost my jewelry. Now that was an ordinary incident. I know, 'cause I knew I had misplaced it somewhere, even to the extent of fearing the worst - that I had thrown it in the trash! God, was I guilty, regretful, sad, depressed! To think that those diamonds were not just prized valuables, but more than that, they were my Mom's and she gave them to me! I remember calling home in MNL to tell them to pray that I'll find them. Nandy, my brother, told me to pray to St. Anthony, the patron saint for lost things. "Except that", he said, "there's a church south of MNL named after him, and his statue was stolen and it hasn't been found yet."

There goes my jewelry...

A year later, I found it in my hand carry bag I brought with me to MNL for the first time a year before that. Instantly, I remembered that I had put it there. So that was nothing out of the ordinary, typically, a "human experience". But this incident of my eyeglasses and Norman's keys making a disappearing act is not at all ordinary. They plainly disappeared, almost like right in front of our very eyes! A"spiritual experience" of some kind?! As I said, there seems to be "other beings" involved here.

I believe. And Norman does, too. They're with us and they watch us. I think they tease or test us playfully, though. Norman thinks so, too. They're good spirits, though. We like them. They must like us, too.


Do you believe in them - Spirits, etc.?

No comments:

Post a Comment