Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Great Day Today


Norman & I, finally, went to see the exhibition on Yoga: The Art of Transformation at the Asian Art MuseumFascinating! And quite motivating for me to get back to yoga. Remember my story the other day about the sequence of events leading towards my doing yoga again? This is all connected, I tell ya! I just marvel at how Nature works!

And what a find on the 2nd and 3rd floors on different Buddhas - Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and other artworks on Oriental cultures, religions, and so on! The main show is Yoga, Feb. 21- May 25, 2014, on the 1st floor, but since we don't often go to the museum, we decided to go upstairs and see the rest of the galleries. Spectacular!

One thing I discovered, though. There are so many Buddhas... only one Jesus!! I'm Catholic, but I'm fascinated with Buddhism, Hinduism, and other religions. I'm open to all. There are many paths to One God.  But what a revelation about the reality of Jesus, huh - He, sure, is mighty!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment