Thursday, May 1, 2014

And Talk More About... "Powers that Be!"

When I was working at Maharishi Ayurvedic Health Center in  L.A. many years ago, I had the pleasure to work with Judy Booth who in the 70s became very close to Maharishi, like a personal secretary or the like, I don't remember exactly what her position was. Nevertheless, she was one of those privileged to know Maharishi up close and personal. And I was blessed to work with her. Later, she moved back to Iowa from California.

One day, I called up Iowa for something and Judy answered. And when she found out it was me on the other line, she was very happy and she told me something I will never forget, especially coming from her, She said, "Oh, Socorro, I dreamt of you last night that there are 'higher beings' who are watching you, and you're being tested, and each time they test you, you pass. One day, you will have all your desires."

Wow! That's what I said, literally. Coming from Judy, my God, that's incredible! What's more, she said she had just happened to come to the health center that day that moment for something and the phone rang and everybody else was busy and since she was right by the phone, she answered! It's as if, again, "THE POWERS THAT BE" sent her there at the exact moment I called for her to answer the phone and relay the message. How serendipitous is that! It's more than just that. Maharishi calls it "Infinite Coherence", I believe. "Divine Convergence", something, same thing?!

... And I'll have all my desires come true?! I believe, and more than that... I know.

WOW, REALLY...WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment