Friday, May 9, 2014

Nice Day Today

I went to the gym to do yoga - again! Yes, again. I've been irregular, undisciplined, more appropriately, about going to the gym. So this is a fresh new start - again! That's Big deal for me! Subsequently, I treated myself at Eliza's for lunch after that. I thought I deserved a treat. It's also my brother Mike's birthday, so kind of a double celebration... any excuse to eat out and celebrate!

Also, a new TM Center opened in San Francisco and today was the first TM-Sidhi group program. I saw an email about it just in the nick of time. I had less than an hour to make it to the program, if  I could make it at all. I was in the middle of running errands so I wasn't sure. But, gosh, I wanted it so bad! I haven't done TM with a group for years. By the same token, I had to finish all my tasks for the day. 

I must have Nature's support, in TM jargon, as the new center is so close to home. How serendipitous is that! I made it in plenty of time.

Really, all these falling into place. First, I saw an ad on-line about a new book, Maharishi's Yoga, recently. Then, the gym and yoga. Then, the new TM Center. Also, there's an exhibition called the YOGA: The Art of Transformation at the Asian Art Museum going on right now since February.
I've actually heard about it before, but it only clicked last week when my cousin called me to tell me about it. And not just that. I was reviewing my blogs the other day, and what did I find? Someone checked out an old post of mine in my first blog, Music and Musings, about, what else, but Yoga! All these sequence of events happening within this last week or so!!

Maharishi calls it Infinite Coherence. And when that happens, things just perfectly fit into everything else that's happening. Everything is effortless, it's unbelievable!


Nice day, nice day, indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment