Sunday, November 3, 2013

What Did You Do with the Extra Hour Last Night?

An extra hour of sleepless night!@#$%^&*?! DAMN. I was irritated, agitated, restless...

Thank God, I did a full TM-Sidhi program at the onset of time change. That was the thing I wanted to do with the extra hour. But the rest of the night, I was awake! Thank God for the program, it calmed me down a little or I would have been so raged being awake the whole night...

What'd I do the rest of the day?
I went to Sunday church which I haven't done for so long, for whatever excuses! Went to confession and I felt pretty darn good after. Nice thing to do with the extra hour. Thank you, Lord. And the church choir was magnificent! God, that I really miss from Sunday church services... I treated myself to a warm & soothing porridge at OTD, went back home to rest, went to the gym, (I affirm to go to the gym more regularly from now on and really work out!),watched Sunday NFL the whole day while, the grandest thing of all, I did my paperwork, piles of paper for years - Finally! I'm not done yet but I did a lot and this is the beginning of the end now. Simply put, I have decided to finish! Period.

Now on to work. Keep on, keep going...

What about you, what did you do with your extra hour?

No comments:

Post a Comment