Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hanging Out...

... At my favorite hang-out, Starbucks, with my favorite drink, tall-soy milk(this time!)-hot chocolate-no whipped cream, and my favorite cookie, chocolate chewy meringue, and an extra treat, a turkey & havarthi sandwich - Carbs, carbs, carbs - OMG!!!

Nothin' doin' right now, lazy afternoon, so here I am, doing my favorite thing, blogging.

Yes, blogging! I've been so behind with stories, though, that sometimes I feel like quitting! I'm so slow with uploading/downloading photos, darn!... 
I'm not tech-savvy, damn!...
Sometimes I just want to give up, goddamn!... Until I met an old friend who, like me, loves writing, so he brings a notebook, (I mean an ordinary notebook, with spiral spring, you know what I mean), wherever he goes to write down whatever he wants to write about. And I told him to blog! And he didn't know how! He says he's not a"techie".

Wow, what a relief! You mean, I'm not the only one who is a non-techie?! It's just now I'm learning to download photos on FB, can you imagine! But now I discover I'm even a few steps ahead of others?! I thought I was the only one left from the old school!

So I can't quit! Here I am, able to express myself, writing down my experiences about everyday living, everyday people, everyday things, and then some... random, deep... on anything, everything! Sky's the limit! No, the universe's the limit! (That's why, my blog title.) And it goes beyond that, whatever is out there, whoever... HELLO!!



No comments:

Post a Comment