Monday, July 15, 2013

Ain't it Refreshing!

With too much work to do in too little time for my upcoming concerts and cd projects, I still was able to listen and study my music while running errands - banking, Starbucks with my new gold card, (I get a gold now for my guiltiest pleasure in life!), church visit, La Boulange by accident, (took the wrong turn so I ended up getting my favorite French macaroons - I don't waste time, you know!), do my groceries, blogging and rest... and enjoy it all with leisure and pleasure.

Amazing how I did all these while doing my music, multi-tasking - "Life is always many values and activities at the same time!" - really, but all so calmly! Must be my day at sea yesterday - totally unfrayed my nerves. Everything I did today felt fresh and alive, every inch, every second of it, the way it should be.

And finally, Pane e Vino for fine dining with hubby - the icing on the cake!

Way to go!

Refreshing it is. Life is. And I'm feeling good, feeling good...

No comments:

Post a Comment