Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Beautiful Birthday Weekend!

A hectic enjoyable birthday weekend with friends and family!
JERICHS SF reunion and July celebrants luncheon at Fort McKinley Restaurant
 and an afternoon tea at the Basilio's residence

Playing with 2 lovely dogs at Union Street on my birthday, one turned its back as soon as it saw the camera, and didn't move an inch after that!

  with my lovely high school classmates celebrating the July birthday celebrants!
Betelnut Birthday Sunday lunch with cousin, Bambi
Birthday Sunday light dinner with hubby at the Grove...
Capping off a hectic birthday weekend, casual and relaxed...
... Indeed, a beautiful birthday weekend! Happy and grateful, thank you, Lord!

P.S. No pictures on my birthday dinner itself at Pane e Vino?! In my excitement, I forgot to take pictures when Norman asked for a special cooked-to-order grilled prawns for me, (it wasn't in the menu!)... Superdelicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment