Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Side Story

On the bus going to BART, I saw a billboard ad by Union Bank at a bus stop -
NEARLY 
150 YEARS OF
DOING THINGS RIGHT

I must be dyslexic as I read the ad as -
150 YEARS OF
NEARLY
DOING THINGS RIGHT

I think I need to see a doctor. Up's what, doc?!


On my way back from Fremont, this time riding with Mark and Leonora, (See how things became organized - from a MUNI bus to a Mercedes Benz!), I saw a different billboard ad on the freeway by Prudential Bank -
THE FIRST PERSON TO LIVE UP TO 150 YEARS IS ALIVE TODAY!

How'd they know it's me?!


Funny how both banks have 150 years on their ads! Between the 2 ads, where with the first, I thought something was wrong with me, and the next one, I felt strong, stable, secure onto long long life, I'll take Prudential!

What about you?

But wanna know something? Nothing beats Dubai's ads on banking. It's like, you can put all the banks of the world together, and nothing, no one, can ever compare to Dubai's. Dubai unforgivingly makes the rest of the banks of the world look like a joke! It's the ultimate advertising, I tell ya -

If it doesn't say ARAB, it's not a bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment