Friday, April 5, 2013

Aaah, Starbucks and You!

My first complete Starbucks treat - tall, non-fat hot chocolate, no whipped cream, and chocolate chip cookie since I came back home from MNL and the Holy Land!

Actually, the first Starbucks I saw after Holy Land was at Dubai International Airport on our way back to MNL. There is NO Starbucks in Jerusalem (or is it all of Israel?) It was a "miracle" when I saw Starbucks at Dubai! (Starbucks is my only guilty pleasure in life... or one of them, anyway.) Tita, one of my co-pilgrims, must have seen the excitement in me that she treated me to a hot chocolate drink - my tall, non-fat hot chocolate, no whipped cream! (I was a little too shy to ask for a chocolate chip cookie to make a complete meal! I had no more cash!... but thanks, Tita. It's my fault I didn't speak up!)


Hello, everyone! I'm back from a 2-month vacation and hiatus from my blog, which I missed so much! I purposedly brought my i-Pad with me on this long trip home to be able to blog but just never had the chance. Well, I did, a word or two here and there, but nothing to keep you up to date with my whereabouts. Wasn't easy getting wi-fi. So sorry, but hey, I'm back now. I will make up for it. I miss my blog. I miss blogging, I miss being spontaneous, being creative, being expressive of myself, my thoughts, my feelings - everything! Unfortunately, at the moment, just when I'm up to it, sleepiness is winning me over which I need so desperately, anyway, being so jet-lagged. So bear with me, my dears. I miss you all, I have so much to say, especially about the Holy Land. What a pilgrimage! That needs a special journal to write about as it was a special journey. I will talk about that separately. Join me. I wanna take you there... where Jesus walked.

Let me get some sleep or rest first. Home sweet home... I missed ya'll... and Starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment