Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Where'd Thanksgiving Go??

I've been going back and forth across the bay this weekend for some gigs and what do I see everywhere - Christmas decorations! It's not even Thanksgiving yet!

Thanksgiving, such a beautiful American tradition, is getting overshadowed by all these Christmas decors all over town! Years ago, you don't see any X'mas decors till after Thanksgiving. It's sad!
We're in America. Don't you think we should just show respect for  this all-American culture? But no! In retail business, the only company, a department store, big one at that, that does this is NORDSTROM . Nordstrom doesn't put up its X'mas trees and ornaments until after Thanksgiving. And to think that the Nordstrom family is European in origin. I have great respect for that store, I tell you.

Here's a related post I wrote on Thanksgiving last year.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE! HAVE A GREAT ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment