Saturday, November 10, 2012

Gorgeous First Lady, Michelle Obama!

Just came back from the gym after soooooo long and I'm glad I did it! It's been difficult due to my hectic schedule but I decided to break my old pattern and just went for it! It wasn't easy breaking the habit until I saw a great picture of Michelle Obama. Look at her, look at those toned muscles! If I had them, I'd be wearing midriff, tube tops, and flaunting all the time, even in cold San Francisco!! Why not?!

I've read criticisms about her wearing haltered, off- shouldered clothes as being not representative of First Ladies! Hey, we live in the modern times! Yes, it was shocking to see women with their muscles in the 80's (was that when it all started?) and thought they looked too masculine! But it's not like that any more today. We're talking health and fitness now. Michelle looks gorgeous, fit and healthy!

FIT&HEALTHY IS BEAUTIFUL!

Yeah, she's a role model, and she's my model! 

Forward, Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment