Sunday, October 28, 2012

WE DID IT!... WE DID IT!!


SF GIANTS
WORLD SERIES CHAMPION
2012
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/10/28/san-francisco-giants-win-world-series-with-four-game-sweep-over-detroit-tigers.

What'd I tell you?! Didn't I say, "One game, one inning, one play, one pitch, one bat, one breath, one day at a time.."- That's all they needed to win!


You know why the Giants won? They were not just on the same page. They didn't just play as a team. THEY. WERE. ONE... AT ALL LEVELS... ONE!


Need I  say more?  No more... I'm exhausted! Aren't you?... But wasn't that fun?! Wasn't that exciting?! Wasn't that a thriller?! A SWEEP!! And the 4th game extending to an overtime, 10th inning?! When a game goes overtime, it's a whole new game, baby. It's anybody's game... And the Giants did it! We did it! And Sergio Romo, what a closer you are, man!


I'm really exhausted, but I'm so hyped-up! Everybody's screaming outside, cars are honking! I'm watching the news and it's all about the GIANTS, the SF GIANTS!! God, they're GIANTS!!
THE SF GIANTS ARE GIANTS!!


That's it, I'm going to bed, goodnight... past midnite... I'm beat... You're going out?... To the Civic Center??

... zzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment