Sunday, October 21, 2012

Moving On...

I still wasn't quite sure if I really was ready for a new blog. And with a title as such! I initially saw the word, Dove, on the internet, and it inspired me instantly. A dove is a symbol of peace, we all know that, and in the Christian religion, the symbol of the Holy Spirit. I went to a private all-girl Catholic school in grade and high school, College of the Holy Spirit, in Manila. And since I'm preoccupied with a music project right now for our school's Centennial Celebration in 2013, somehow, I put 2 and 2 together. Must be some subconscious connection there. ThenI saw an excerpt - 
"Birds? Angels? These words registered later, when I was writing down my recollections. But neither of these words do justice to the beings themselves, which were quite simply different from anything I have known on this planet. They were more advanced. Higher forms." -
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/10/07/proof-of-heaven-a-doctor-s-experience-with-the-afterlife.html

All these circumstances in a day! All the signs! All the subtle connections! I played around with the title and the moment the words fell into place, I knew, I was ready to move on.

Here it is, continuing on, at the same time, intertwining with my beloved first blog, Music and Musings, and my second blog which is strictly music, Socorro de CastroYou'll find yourselves in between pages of these blogs, visiting back and forth, through past, present, future, all rolled into the moment as you read them. It's not like one closes and another one begins. They go together. They're all connected.



Everything is... Connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment