Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat?!


It was a special treat today on Halloween. First of all, we can't have a better treat than celebrating with the SF GIANTS! And, while watching the parade, I got to see Dr. Oz' How to Sleep Better, in between commercials on another channel. How timely is that?! I've been having sleepless nights lately, I mean, literally, sleepless nights, so you can just imagine what a treat that was to catch a show that's just appropriate! Aah, to think that I had to force myself out of bed just to watch the SF Giants Victory parade right from the start. So to be able to watch Dr. Oz talk about "Better Sleep Solutions", it can't get any better than that. Another special treat on Halloween!

Then, I got a congratulatory email from the president of my alma mater, College of the Holy Spirit in MNL, Philippines, that I am one of the top 100 Alumnae for our school's Centennial Celebration next year 2013. How special is that!... ssh... 
Seriously, I'm honored and humbled. I don't think it has sunk in yet so I haven't told anybody. Let me sleep over it tonight... Sleep??

Trick or Treat??... Treat after treat after treat, I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment