Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary

Today is the Feastday of Our Lady of the Rosary. I have a very close connection with her, more so than ever before. It started when my niece and her husband went to Fatima last year in October, month of the Holy Rosary, as a matter of fact. Here's an excerpt from my story -

"... But there was something that would occur constantly, a religious experience, a connection with the Blessed Virgin Mary. I've always had a close connection with the Virgin Mary, in this life and past, past lives. But these past few months, as I said, I was incommunicado. But as much as I ignored her, I couldn't totally  do so. She was always there.

When my niece, Lourdes, and her husband, Brian, were at Fatima, Portugal, in October, month of the Holy Rosary, couldn't be more special and timely, she text me right there to tell me she prayed for my particular intentions, for all of us, friends and families, all loved ones. Since then, whenever I prayed to Mary, somehow, I would hear her say, "I know about that."
She knew. And when I'd pray for my family, especially for my mother, and everyone I could think of, again she'd say, "I know about that," as if everyone, everything that Loudette and Brian prayed for in their visit to Fatima, she knew already. They didn't have to go to Fatima to pray for us. The Blessed Virgin hears our prayers wherever we are, but that trip of theirs made it so very special for us all. Like she knew us all personally, and she knew our wants and needs before we could even utter them.
And through it all, one word, one word, she would repeatedly tell me in a whisper, "Miraculous."
Then she adds another word to it - a secret, a mighty secret!

It's been like that since..."


How could I be so blessed??

Our Lady, this whole month I resolve to pray the rosary every night in your honor, to thank you for all the miracles you've done to me, for me, my family, all my loved ones, friends, even enemies, whoever they are.  How did I ever deserve you and your love?!  I'm humbled. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.



Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us, sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment