Saturday, May 30, 2015

Remembering... Peter, Paul and Mary

I'm watching 50 Years of Peter, Paul, and Mary on tv KRCB right now. Songs include 500 Miles, Puff, the Magic Dragon, If I Had a Hammer, Blowing in the Wind, also, Where Have All the Flowers  Gone.

Memories...

When I was in MNL last March, one of the stories Nandy told us about was that he and another brother, Mike, and I were singing Peter, Paul, and Mary when we were young. I didn't remember that! Mike and I sang together a lot and we sounded good, but with Nandy, I just couldn't remember. Not that he wasn't good. No, not that. Music is in our blood, it's in the family, but why don't I have memories of that?! Oh, well...

Anyway, Nandy said there was one song that was really touching that talked about war, Vietnam war, I'm sure. I wonder which among their popular songs was it.


Do you remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment