Saturday, May 2, 2015

Paquiao - Mayweather Fight

Never thought this Paquiao - Mayweather Fight tonight was going to be a big deal! I was never a Paquiao fan but when I was in Manila last March, people were crazy about him already and the fight wasn't till 2 mos. later. Everybody was buying Manny Paquiao merchandise - Tshirts, caps, tote bags and on and on... My family wanted to give me and Norman shirts and I wasn't interested until I saw one  myself that I really liked. Look it, I'm wearing it today to show Filipino solidarity for Manny!



Go for it, Paquiao, and win it! The way we, Filipinos, pray, unless God gets bored with the fight and falls asleep tonight, you should win!

Hey, check this cat who predicts who is gonna win tonight's fight! Hope I don't jinx it.

No comments:

Post a Comment