Friday, June 27, 2014

Dang, I Made a Hasty Decision!

There I was with a beautiful thought for the day a family friend said about decisions. And almost immediately after, I was cursing a sleepless night on my blog!

What's all that about?

I wasn't thinking!! With no sleep, how could I have a clear mind?! Yes, I always try to have a clear mind before making decisions.

What decisions?

Decisions, like what to post on my blog, what to write about. I, generally, like to talk about good stuff, things positive, motivating, inspirational, uplifting, nothing negative, and on and on and on...

And there I was, swearing!! I just wanted to write down what I felt at the moment. And words could not describe what I was feeling, so there it was.

So what now?

What now?

... I can delete all this and pretend nothing happened.


But you know what, I'm not here to impress. I'm here to be honest. Honest with myself. And honest with you. I'm not here to just describe what I feel. I'm here to express how I feel... And that's exactly how I felt at that moment.

That's all I can really say. No apologies. I'm here to simply express myself on anything, everything, or even nothing. Just being quiet and observant, being still and resting, sleeping...

SLEEPING??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment