Saturday, January 4, 2014

NFL Playoffs Begin!

 A Wild Wild Card Playoff today between KC Chiefs & Indianapolis Colts! As happy as I am that the Chiefs are out and home team Colts won, kudos to Alex Smith! He was great! With injuries happening one after another today, Smith just kept going, scoring, he just never gave up!

But by the same token, Andrew Luck was stunning! Colts were expected to win to begin with having home-field advantage, but the Chiefs gave them a scare. It didn't happen for the Philadelphia Eagles. New Orleans Saints won in another close game.

I'm always for home team victories when I'm not rooting for anybody. However, the SF 49ERS is My team! Wherever they are, they have to win!

Tomorrow, 49ers go to Green Bay! Now, they've gotta win! That's all I care about!

GO, 49ERS, GO!! WIN WIN WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment