Sunday, December 1, 2013

All Smiles

I was opening my Amrit Kalash ayurvedic herbs bottle when suddenly, I noticed my lips were pointing up, I mean, I was smiling... Literally, smiling! I don't know why. I had no thoughts. On the contrary, my mind was just on the bottle and opening it. It's not like I was happy because I remembered something to smile about. Or that I was smiling because I was happy about something, whichever came first, thought or the smile. But as I've just said, I had no thoughts. My mind was blank. Plainly, I was all smiles. And realizing that, the more I smiled. But now, there was a reason to smile, you understand? I was conscious this time. From a thoughtless to a mindful smile, a transformation took place. Now that made sense, don't you think?


Wasn't that funny, weird and funny? Has that ever happened to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment