Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cap-Off After Cap-Off!

Just can't seem to get over our cruise yet. Yesterday, Norman told me he was going to jog to the Presidio and asked me to meet him at Crissy Fields. I didn't want to as I wanted to go the gym instead. After doing workouts in the gym on cruise, I was motivated to go back to the gym after my trip. However, I found myself walking to Crissy Fields instead, and as I was brisk-walking down the hill, I saw the Marina Green by the horizon, the bay, then the America's Cup about to begin. Aaah, the waters, again! Thought I forgot about the seas already. But there I was going towards that direction again. 

And, of course, Norman and I had a great time together. We saw the new Crissy Fields Center and the Beach Hut Cafe which actually had been there for three years now? Has it been that long since we last visited the place?! We got a good view of the day's race. Unfortunately, ORACLE made a costly mistake and lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment