Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sentiments of Holy Land

I went to the vigil mass today for tomorrow's Sunday mass. And I'm quite surprised how I'm still affected by my visit to the Holy Land 3 months ago. I thought by now the emotions would have died down, and I'd be back to reality. On the contrary, my eyes still well up, my emotions as strong as when I attended my first mass, Palm Sunday, in Manila right after coming back from my trip. And really, I still choke up when I talk about it.

The pilgrimage to Holy Land is truly a life-changing experience. And for us, Catholics, Christians, especially, this shouldn't be missed. It's an experience of a lifetime.

Tomorrow, celebrating Corpus Christi, a live simulcast of Pope Francis' invitation to the whole world for Adoration will take place on the internet at 5 pm, Rome time.  I won't miss that.

No comments:

Post a Comment